[thelist] site check

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Apr 28 19:49:01 CDT 2002

> It seems to work fine, but I find it a bit chart-junky. All those
> boxes and rules are noisy and distracting. I don't know where to
> look. The right-hand nav looks more like the kind of content one
> ignores on news sites than navigation.

I agree with both points.

In addition, there is no colour scheme or style to the site. Try to pick a
couple of colours and work with those.

Personally, I think text spaced as "D R I V E R S" looks lame and will
obviously do little to assist with search engine positioning. I'm sure
there's a method of adjusting the tracking with CSS.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au