[thelist] Hosting - any comments on C I Host

Nicole P nicole at parrot.ca
Sun Apr 28 21:03:00 CDT 2002

yup.
One bad experience here..

We had a site that experienced a rush (a heavy rush, I must admit) for a few
days.
Instead of politely notifying us that we were putting too much stress on
their servers, they simply took the whole site down, without one single
attempt at contacting us first.
We had to find out by ourselves. We were not even notified that they were
taking the site offline.

Left a very bad taste in my mouth.