[thelist] CFMX

nagrom morgan at morgankelsey.com
Mon Apr 29 14:41:00 CDT 2002

hi ray,

that's great news!

i have a quesiton you may know the answer to.....
do you know if there will be a CF Studio 6? (sorry, i cant say MX, its too
stoopit)

or is Dreamweaver 6 (soory again) supposed to replace it?

and can't you do anything about that ridiculous mystery-meat navigation on
the macromedia home page?
i don't know what those silly icons mean.....it's like its 1998 all over
again.....
;-)

thanks,

nagrom