[thelist] Need Reliable Host!

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 11:08:01 CDT 2002

Kevin,
If you are looking for one in the US, I have been very happy with
behosting.com, they have everything you mentioned in your list of
requirements. They always get back to me very promptly when I have a question.
I host about 10 of my client websites there. The cost for what you want is
about $12.50 a month.
Nan