[thelist] Ack, last post

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Apr 30 12:43:00 CDT 2002

On Apr 30, Raymond Camden had something to say about RE: [thelist] Ack,...

>Well, considering that it was dumb for me to not cut the earlier post -
>I don't see why I shouldn't use this technique just because Mozilla
>misthreads it. ;) Why shouldn't it use the real subject? Ditto for the
>evolt archive.

it does if you sort the archive by subject. but if you sort it by thread,
then it's gonna sort it by thread.

yanno?

plus, threads have been known to have a slightly modified subject from
time to time without starting a new thread. e.g.

[thelist] no, dexter, elvis is not still alive

vs.

[thelist] no, dexter, elvis is not still alive (long)

i don't think it's misthreading anything

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com