[thelist] RE: CFMX / Dreamweaver MX

Sam Richardson sam at toolbox.co.nz
Tue Apr 30 19:21:00 CDT 2002

If you don't advocate nested tables why are you using font tags?

I don't really want to turn this into a who can write better code, but in
some cases complex tables are a must. I don't have the luxery of writing
liquid designs so the speed I can get from manipulating the tables in
Dreamweaver is allot better then puzzling my way through code line by line.

Also, Dreamweavers split code view means that anytime you need to write
specific code for the page you can click in the approx. location on the
page, navigate to where you need it in the code view and make the updates.

I've used Dreamweaver since version 2, and I admit my code does not
validate, but it renders identically in Netscape 4.5 upwards on mac and pc,
which I think is more importent.