[thelist] Setting a page break for a printable page

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Wed May 1 08:00:00 CDT 2002

[snip]
I'd like to set up several page breaks on a printable page I have at
www.calvarylargo.org/Test/print_me.html and I'm not sure about how to do
that. I'd like to use CSS if I can, I'll be putting everything into a CSS
file later.
[/snip]

This is an excerpt from a CSS that I have where page breaks are needed;

div.printpage{
        page-break-after: always;
}

then for each page that needs to be printed I surround it with the DIV tags;

content content content content content content content
tent content content content content content content co
t content content content content content content conte

It shows up properly in the print preview of IE and prints out the pages
properly.

HTH!

Jay