[thelist] Deep Links

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Wed May 1 13:30:09 CDT 2002

Basically, it sounds stupid to us, but from a legal standpoint, it's still
not completely clear what's legal and what isn't (not even after the
Ticketmaster v. Tickets.com case).

Here's a bunch of links:

<http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,35306,00.html>
<http://slashdot.org/yro/02/04/18/2246258.shtml?tid=95>
<http://www.gigalaw.com/articles/2000-all/kubiszyn-2000-05b-all.html>
<http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/00/04/cyber/cyberlaw/07law.html>

Of course, the Dallas Morning News, and its parent company Belo, aren't
exactly the best at making intelligent technology decisions...so...here's
an article you can deep link to:

Digital Convergence files for bankruptcy
<http://www.dallasnews.com/business/technology/stories/032602dnbustechbrfs.2dca6.html>
(Read the article, the connection will make sense.)

--Ben

On 12:53 PM 5/1/2002, James S. Huggins (Evolt) said to me:
>http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,52213-2,00.html
>
>Now I need to go find some Dallas Morning News articles to link to
>(http://www.DallasNews.com)
>
>(I couldn't find any coverage of THIS issue on their site.)

http://www.imaginuity.com/

                I'm reading your e-mail right now.