[thelist] Hey guys and gals, I'm a new daddy!

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed May 1 17:21:00 CDT 2002

congrats, joshua

a daughter will steal your heart even worse than her mom did

i would have replied offlist except i wasn't sure if your waetech address
was working again...

so, i have to pay too

<tip type="usability" comment="in case you missed this">
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself
http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1904151035/
ISBN: 1904151035
</tip>

say, didn't we have an evolt.org referrer code for amazon?  anybody have it
bookmarked or written down somewhere?  i expect that quite a number of
subscribers to thelist will be interested in getting a copy of this book,
so we mought as well pick up a few centavos if we can...

rudy