[thelist] site copy?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri May 3 08:55:00 CDT 2002

> From: Peter Kaulback <pkaulbak at idirect.ca>
>
> I have been approached by a group to some work for this site:
> http://www.canadiandrugawareness.com
> but it looks an awful lot like this site:
> http://www.theantidrug.com
> The group has claimed no affiliations to others, but it is beginning
> to scream site theft. What do you think?

*beginning* to?

depends on your personal moral righteousness bent...  i'm one of
those high-horse bastards, so i'd probably call them out on it, and
notify the site from where it was stolen...

you could play it a little more selfishly and tell them it's theft, but
they can hire you to rebuild it before they get bit in their britches...

or, if you wanna be a right prick, tell these people that someone
else stole *their* site design and you'll be happy to contact them
and get the legal machine into play...

no matter what you do, it's your integrity that comes into play...
make sure you do the right thing, and your reputation, and your
sleep, should be well...

i love this stuff....

--
Read the evolt.org case study