[thelist] ASP URLDecode

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri May 3 10:19:00 CDT 2002

Hmm... is there any reason why it was encoded in the database to begin with?
Just wondering since the whole idea is to escape things like spaces and such
which interfere with querystrings, but not databases (well, usually).

Aside from converting all the content in the db, sounds like you've got a
winning reason to use a urldecode() function. ;)

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net