[thelist] win users poll

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat May 4 19:03:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "john-paul" <jwalton at four09.org>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 5:59 PM
Subject: [thelist] win users poll

> [snip]
>
> What is your text size is set to in Explorer (under View --> Text Size)?

I assume you mean Internet Explorer </pedant>

I always run at Smaller.

> Is this the default setting, or did you change it (if you remember)?

Medium is the default setting for every fresh install of Internet Explorer
ever, unless it is changed as part of a custom IEAK build.

> What version of Explorer are you running?

IE 6.0.2600.000IC Q316059 Q319182

> What version of Windows are you running?

Windows 2000 Professional SP2 with 17 Pre-SP3 hotfixes and the Q311401
Security Rollup Package installed

HTH HAND

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'