[thelist] Offline website

robert at netologies.com robert at netologies.com
Mon May 6 07:26:01 CDT 2002

Good Morning,

Have you seen Radio UserLand in action?  Radio runs on the Mac and
Windows.  Radio has a tool called My Pictures Tool.  You drop your
pictures, JPEG or GIF, into a folder that resides on the user's HD.  The
picture is then copied to another folder and readied for deployment,
automatically generating the HTML.  Radio also has several templates to
choose from and you can easily create your own.  There are a lot of
features and it is simple to use out of the box.  Yet it allows a lot of
flexibility to those that want to get their hands dirty.  And at $39.95
it won't break the bank. If you want to learn more here are a couple of
links:

http://radio.userland.com/myPicturesTool
http://radio.userland.com

Don't forget, if your friend uses a Mac he can always use iTools.  iDisk
provides 20mb of disk space and basic templates via their HomePage
tool.  If those don't meet his needs you can easily create one for him.
Since iDisk is  WebDAV-enabled, all he would have to do is drag-and-drop
the files to his iDisk located on his desktop.

http://itools.mac.com/1/iTour/tour_idisk.html

Maybe one of these options will work for you.

Regards,

Robert