[thelist] links not working in IE6

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Mon May 6 11:26:01 CDT 2002

> I'm having a strange problem with a site I recently built,
> http://carf.info

[ . . . ]

I notice that the links in the body, which work in IE6, don't have the
leading slash. Are these links *supposed* to go up one level, then back
down? IOW, are the directories listed parallel to the current location? I
don't know why that would kill the adorable little 'hand' cursor, but it
does.

joel