[thelist] iframes , divs, and mac IE 5.0

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Tue May 7 15:54:30 CDT 2002

hey all.

I'll make a second try for help before I start ripping up code with no
direction.

I have this...

<iframe src="content.html" frameborder="0" width="420" height="220"
scrolling="no" name="copy" id="copy">Sorry your browser does not support
IFRAMES. If possible <a href="http://www.webstandards.org/upgrade/"
title="Download a browser that complies with Web
standards.">upgrade.</a></iframe>
<h1>BIO<br />GRA<br />PHY</h1></div>
<h1>REC<br />ORD<br />INGS</h1></div>
<h1>PIC<br />TUR<br />ES</h1></div>
    <!-- content ends -->

in mac ie5.0 the iframe is above the menu layers which slide over the entire
content area. in win ie5* the layers operate fine over the iframe.
can anyone offer insight into what I should to to accomplish this on macs?
Is this something I can fix by assigning z-index values to the divs so they
appear above the iframe?

http://www.pupilchoke.com/shug/

thx for any help u can offer.
Adam.