[thelist] Anybody there from Philips.com

Chris Price chris.price at stl.org
Wed May 8 03:40:01 CDT 2002

Having received my Macuser email, I was intrigued by Philips new LCD paint technology.

So I clicked on the link to the Philips website
( http://www.extra.research.philips.com/technologies/paintdisp/NewWay.htm )
and was told that I didn't have the plug-in to view their page - [ View Plug-in Directory ]

I get directed to search.internet.com with no clue as to what I'm looking for.

I go back to Philips - the home link at the top of the page doesn't work but there's a back-to-home button in the navigation on the left.

When I eventually get to Philips home page I click on the link to Philip's feedback page but I get a connection failure.

There is no direct email link.

I'm left thinking 'If Philips are in the communication business, someone ought to tell their web people.'

Even excepting the missing plug-in, I was unimpressed with the page.

I am using IE5 on a Mac and I think it was a .wmv I was missing.

Anybody there from Philips.com

--
Regards

Chris Price