[thelist] IE 6.0 Chopping Content

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at brown.edu
Wed May 8 07:42:01 CDT 2002

I didn't see the original post, but I have found that the DOCTYPE
declaration is part of the issue here.

I had the same problem with my blog and Movabletype. Resizing the
window fixes the problem most of the time, but changing your DOCTYPE
to another one, ANY other one, seems to fix the problem.

Leastways, it did for me. And I note that you're using the same one
with which I had problems, so ...

Julia