[thelist] PHP & Last Entry in Flat File DB was: (no subject)

Robin Hastings robin at rhastings.net
Wed May 8 08:53:00 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 12:47:03PM -1000, John Corry wrote:
> I'm kind of a newbie at this stuff...but this looks like a fun problem
> to try to solve:
[snip some cool code]

First off, sorry about the lack of a subject line in my original post, I
had my head in PHP, not mail list etiquette - I'll do better next time,
I promise!!

Thanks for the code snippets and ideas you guys offered. I now have a
couple of different ways to tackle the problem! This list rocks!

Robin Hastings
robin at rhastings.net