[thelist] HTML Newsletter Blank in WebMail Clients

Means, Eric D eric.d.means at boeing.com
Wed May 8 11:55:00 CDT 2002

Try this: send a copy of the newsletter from your app to whatever account
you read with Outlook, open up that e-mail, and look at the headers.  See if
they're significantly different from the headers Outlook creates (or the
headers on an HTML e-mail from another source that works in the web
clients).

The headers you're generating are the ones in the string
$subscribe_additional_headers (as in the code posted a few messages back).
It's possible that the Content-Type header isn't being set (or set
correctly) or some such.