[thelist] OT: e-commerce PayPal

nets at searchtools.com nets at searchtools.com
Thu May 9 12:30:01 CDT 2002

I have been very happy with Kagi as my credit card processor.  I
don't sell product, but I do use it to accept ccs for consulting
hours.  My government and enterprise clients have been very pleased
to avoid cutting POs.  <http://www.kagi.com/features/>.

Avi

(disclaimer: I'm friends with the folks who run the service).

--
Complete Guide to Search Engines for Web Sites and Intranets
    <http://www.searchtools.com>