[thelist] Dw MX concensus

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Thu May 9 14:40:10 CDT 2002

> I didn't say that. I evaluate products based on how well they help me
> solve problems; not what company they come from.

Fine.

> The rest of your message is standard marketing crap. Yes, I was wrong,

Fine, your message is crap too. If you don't like I say, that's ok, but
there is no need to get nasty. I have been on this list for some time,
and I have _never_ used it as a place to spout advertising or any other
crap like that.

However - if any one else here feels I crossed the line, please feel
free to tell me.

> Studio does support other source code control products
> including the one
> I use, CVS. However, does it only me to use CVS through studio
> effectively? No. Why? Because it was implemented using an API that
> assumed source code control would be implemented with the check in and
> out style of development. What do I do when I want to work with
> concurrent development?

Hey, that's fine, man, like I said - I was referring to your blanket
statement about VSS and Studio. I never said Studio was perfect.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus