[thelist] Another formmail sending to different recipients

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu May 9 15:05:01 CDT 2002

How about some simple Javascript?  Or if you want to be 100% browser
compatible, use something server-side like ASP, PHP, Perl, etc.

You can use a simple switch() statement (or select, in ASP) or even an
if/then conditional to check the first form's input (the zip code), and any
of the above can redirect the user to a specified page.  You can even
auto-fill the zip code on the next page. =)

Lemme know if you need some more specifics... hth!

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net