[thelist] Dw MX concensus

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu May 9 15:13:00 CDT 2002

> However - if any one else here feels I crossed the line,
> please feel free to tell me.

Nah, I think you're pretty objective, especially for an employee.
Besides, it's not like your sig line doesn't say you work for
Macromedia.  Also, I haven't seen anything in your posts that could
possibly be biased, as it seems to has been factual and not opinion.

> Hey, that's fine, man, like I said - I was referring to your
> blanket statement about VSS and Studio. I never said Studio
> was perfect.

All blanket statements are bad.

Ok, I owe, I know.

<tip type="ColdFusion MX">

Can't wait to get your grubby little paws on the next version of
ColdFusion server?  The prerelease is already available.  Get it here: