[thelist] ecommerce setup which only entails downloading the product

Michael Mell mike at nthwave.net
Thu May 9 18:08:01 CDT 2002

If it is a shareware product, then you're not concerned with a one-to-one
payment for download. Just stick a PayPal donate button next to the download
button. Or better, you could program the download so that the download link
downloaded the file and redirected to a page with a "Thanks for downloading,
now please donate" message. I don't know how to do this, but
http://www.download.com does it.