[thelist] Middle men. (was: [SPAM] Need to rent...)

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Thu May 9 22:56:01 CDT 2002

I know that I probably shouldn't even bother responding to such obvious spam, but... :)

It does pose an interesting question.  Do middle men make our job easier or harder?

My personal experience has been one of hindrance rather than assistance.  This was mainly due to the middle man being very protective of his own position and actually demanding that EVERY communication go via them.  This made the delay between query and response almost 2-3 days instead of hours.

I am just wondering if any of you guys have views on the what makes a good / bad middle man.

I apologise to all those honest "agents" that are the norm to which I have experienced the exception.

----
Michael Pemberton
mpember at phreaker.net
ICQ: 12107010