[thelist] Diagramming Software - Information Flow

Chris Montgomery lists at airtightweb.com
Fri May 10 14:58:00 CDT 2002

Howdy,

I want to diagram the process for proposal development and am looking for a
program that will let me do that. I mainly want to show words in boxes or
bubbles and be able to connect them with arrows to show the flow of
information between them. I started out using a mind-mapping program but
that doesn't seem to fit the need to allow free-form diagramming. Can anyone
suggest such a program I could use for this?

TIA,

Chris Montgomery        monty at airtightweb.com

Airtight Web Services   http://www.airtightweb.com
Web Development, Web Project Management, Software Sales
210-490-3249/888-745-7603