[thelist] Looking for web design program for 9 year old

Galen king_galen at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 21:26:01 CDT 2002

Tellix Web, now owned by Cute...  The makers of CuteFTP and is called
CuteSITE builder...

Simple, template drive, has some stuff included with it...  I should think a
9 year old that can use a computer can learn to use that. I have recommended
it to people in the past as well but it was Trellix then.

http://www.cuteftp.com/products/cutesitebuilder/index.shtml

If they are a budding guru then I highly recommend, and on occassion use for
some of the simple things, and has more features then I can even begin to
mention. It has some that I don't even know how to use or what they do!

http://www.evrsoft.com/

I highly recommend that one for anyone that is new to html...  Not only is
it lighter, faster, and IMHO better then FrontPage, it doesn't require
special server settings to use effectively.

Galen