[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 10-MAY-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Sat May 11 00:11:01 CDT 2002

evolt.org headlines for 10-MAY-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Code: Printing with style (Author: luminosity)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/17/26318/index.html

An indepth look into the special print mechanisms provided by CSS 2.

Site Development: The ABCs of CMS - Part III (Author: eli)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/20/25922/index.html

We'll start up the content management workflow ladder in this
installment, and provide plenty of information for the road ahead.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org