[thelist] access DB offline GUI

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Sat May 11 07:36:01 CDT 2002

Cheers Nicole,

I know nothing of Vb so editing the code would be
difficult. The problem with access is the forms would
be difficult to modify for my needs and the finished
product is rather ugly looking.

I've been rather lazy this morning and posted straight
to the forum with my query before doing a search.
I believe I've now found what I was looking for and
I'm about to install and have a look.

If you or anyone else is interested -

http://www.aadconsulting.cjb.net/addins.html

thanks again,