[thelist] Blogs

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat May 11 09:40:01 CDT 2002

Hey ya'll ...

I was attempting to install moveable type on my personal web site, hosted by
a third-party, running winNT.  I *almost* got it all sorted out and was
looking forward to using it.  However, it requires a perl module DB_File,
and my host says they can't (won't?) install it.  :(  I only have FTP access
to my host, no SSH or telnet.  From the documentation, it says that file has
to be installed directly on the winNT machine.  Does anyone know anything
different?  Has anyone been able to get it installed under similar
circumstances?  All of the other modules required I could FTP, except this
one.  :(

Anyway, a second question .. are there any good ASP blogs out there that
people are using and recommend?  Something free/open source would be most
desirable.

TIA,

Michele