[thelist] Tables or no tables --> that is the question.

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Sat May 11 10:57:01 CDT 2002

>How many here use just div tags for layout? What
>would be the exact accessibility issues with such a lay-out?

I use a combination of div tags and tables. However, tables are used on a
last resort basis iff css cannot solve my problems. As far as accessibility
goes, (shrugging shoulders) I haven't seen any complaints, its just text in
most cases.

<tip type="Spice up your pages">
	To add a little flavor to you pages, add a light background color
(pastel or gray tones) in your div definitions that fits your color scheme.
Leave the text Black!
</tip>

Working on a Saturday,
Rob