[thelist] thelist] Is a copyright statement required?

AJ Dalton a_j_dalton at hotmail.com
Sat May 11 17:56:01 CDT 2002

Hi all -

As I have worked with this issue, I believe everything said so far is right.
  But, ambiguity is a lawyer's friend.  Always put the Copyright - right out
there - on every page;  to be really safe, print the page(s) and mail them
to yourself and keep envelope sealed.  BTW, I believe that if you accept
money for a product that you deliver to the payer - the copyright
automatically transfers to them, unless they specifically waive it in the
original contract.

FWIW (For What It's Worth),

AJ