[thelist] background images not repeating in NN4

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Sun May 12 21:37:01 CDT 2002

Firstly, I am currently in a non-NS work environment so I am only guessing as to what the actual problem you are having is.  But, that being siad, the problem you describe sound like one that CANNOT be fixed.

NS4 never really supported the use of table backgrounds.  It was plagued with bugs and faults that made it almost impossible to use.

Other than using DIVs to perform the task, there is very little that I can suggest to solve the problem.

If someone else can contradict me, I welcome the learning experience : )

----
Michael Pemberton
mpember at phreaker.net
ICQ: 12107010