[thelist] FW: JavaScript: the Back Button

Tony Brandner tony.brandner at serebra.com
Tue May 14 15:21:12 CDT 2002

In Cold Fusion, you can use CFHTTP to do a posting to another page, server
to server.
There are similar mechanisms in most other web development languages.

Sample:
<cfhttp url="http://someserver.com/someform.cfm" method="post">
	<cfhttpparam name="txtUserName" type="formfield" value="#userName#">
</cfhttp>

Access output using #cfhttp.filecontent#

tonyBrandner
Research & Development - Serebra Learning Corp
http://www.serebra.com
"I plan on living forever. So far, so good." - Anonymous

---

*IS* there a way to do a POST with Server-side scripting (no actual
submitting of a form by a client)???

If there is, it would be the answer to my dilemma.  But I know of none.