[thelist] form mail script

hpoe evolt at webmediaconception.com
Wed May 15 19:21:01 CDT 2002

>I think formmail.pl will do all of this for you!
>http://worldwidemart.com/scripts/formmail.shtml

During the past week or so I've repeatedly had log entries showing someone
(from varying origins - all seemed to be faked) was trying to find out if I
had a /cgi-bin/formmail.pl on my server, which luckily I don't ;-)

I seem to remember reading a number of warnings that formmail.pl could
easily be exploited to relay SPAM mail. I'm notoriously bad at keeping my
bookmarks organized though :-|

hpoe

--
Henning Poerschke           http://webmediaconception.com