[thelist] NoSpam; Not sure if this is the right forum...

Michiel Trimpe M.B.Trimpe at student.tue.nl
Thu May 16 06:38:01 CDT 2002

Hello KGIII,

Depending on what site it is, I'm interested. I've done a lot of Perl
work for relatively large companies but all that is 'confidential' so
basically mu resumé ends where my real work begins.
In conclusion if it's a representative website I'll be happy to do
this for them.

Regards,
   Michiel Trimpe

--