[thelist] NoSpam; Not sure if this is the right forum...

Michiel Trimpe M.B.Trimpe at student.tue.nl
Thu May 16 07:19:00 CDT 2002

Damn, I still screwed up with the sending. I guess I owe a tip now ...

<tip type="Client Management" author="Michiel Trimpe">
Everyone remembers that one really difficult client, you know ... the
one you'd rather never see again? When you're rounding up a project
with them try to stay professional, since you never know what might
come from it.
I just had one of those difficult clients patch me through to a big
fish because he appreciated the way I dealt with the situation in the
end, so don't think it's too late to leave behind a good impression
and do your best.
</tip>