[thelist] email @ sign?

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Thu May 16 09:34:01 CDT 2002

I used to use simple javascript in the touching belief that it would protect
me from spam.

I don't want to renew the religious wars that have raged , but irrespective
of my misuse of the script I went looking for an alternative.

This is a link to a site which you might find  useful , you can recode your
address into ASCII , and it seems to work for me.

http://willmaster.com/possibilities/archives/wmp20001219001.shtml

One caution, it doesn't handle "/" and like things like that very well but
you can download the file and play with it yourself.