[thelist] I'm gonna switch! I mean it this time!

Mike Rudberg mrudberg at challengesoftware.net
Fri May 17 19:56:09 CDT 2002

It is true that MacOS (pre X) may not appear to be a UNIX derivative, but it
is.  Also, true MacOS X is a (Free)BSD derivative (more so than previous
versions) and Apple may have changed their licensing; however, I have both
the FreeBSD derivative source PLUS the core.

Best,

Mike
Want a productive task to work on?
Email me about my

Ringers (Ring HUB Software) - Soon to be GNU Ringers
http://bemyringers.net/ringers,

MyNavBar (Site Navigational Tool),
http://challengesoftware.org/navbar

NaviBar (Ring Navigational Tool),
http://challengesoftware.org/navibar

DNS Zone File Editor (Fully functional JAVA-based editor that can be used
online)
http://challengesoftware.org/zonefile

or even
TMC Content Management System