[thelist] I'm gonna switch! I mean it this time!

Wade Armstrong wade_lists at runstrong.com
Fri May 17 20:55:00 CDT 2002

on 5/17/02 4:23 PM, Mike Rudberg at mrudberg at challengesoftware.net wrote:

> If you get your hands on a C Compiler (one should be found at
> http://www.ultimatemac.com or, possibly, http://www.macupdate.com.  If they
> don't have a C Compiler, let me know, I'll look through my Mac resources and
> get back to you.) and, with one, you could actually compile the Apache for
> Mac.

Um, comes preinstalled on X. No compiling required.

I fed the troll so tip required:
<tip type="Dealing With Clients" author="Wade">
Make sure to keep your client updated on your progress! If you've got a
timeline with objectives, drop the client an e-mail a few days before each
objective with your status and your estimated completion time for the
objective. Then, after the objective is reached, e-mail them again noting
that you've met the objective.
</tip>