[thelist] Blogging a-gogo

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Sat May 18 12:25:01 CDT 2002

Hi Michael,

I did this for a client's site using Greymatter. You can check out the site
at <http://www.michaelkaufman.com>. It was extremely easy, and the client
loves it 'cause he travels a lot and can update it from anywhere in the
world. Greymatter is very flexible and it's pretty easy to make it look less
like a blog and more like the news section of a site.

But why would you want to host the script on your site? Are you trying to
add a general newsfeed to their site? Or something that they could update?

Good luck,
Tara
--
Tara Cleveland