Apache vhost on win2k [was RE: [thelist] PHP 4.2 on Apache 2 on win2k]

Gijs van Tulder evolt at gmx.net
Sat May 18 12:58:01 CDT 2002

Some more information:
That Apache confuses Site1 with localhost, is normal. If no virtual host
with that name is given, the first virtual host is used. When you request
'localhost', that virtual host is not found and 'site1' is used. You should
configure another virtual host, called 'localhost', to correct this.

Gijs

--
But win2k confuses Site1 with localhost and won't even allow for Site2, it
only attempts to connect to the internet.