[thelist] I'm gonna switch! I mean it this time!

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at netvision.net.il
Sun May 19 12:46:01 CDT 2002

> 3) The choice of software simply isnt available. Sure like everybody says,
Adobe M$ and Macromedia have identical clones on both platforms but wht
about
> shareware???  There is no doubt that the range of programs is simply not
available. I personally very much like HTMLKit and that is not available...
just as one
> example.

I am a shareware/freeware junkie, and even after switching to Mac, I have
had no problems finding shareware/freeware for this platform. Actually, on
windows it was becoming more and more difficult to find "real"
shareware/freeware which are not spyware or cripple ware.

<tip author="Shoshannah Forbes">
Some software sites for Mac that I like:

http://www.versiontracker.com/macosx/index.shtml
http://www.macosarchives.com/
http://www.macupdate.com/
http://www.macosxapps.com/