[thelist] Re: Looking for some good scripts...

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Mon May 20 08:12:01 CDT 2002

For the forum, you might have a look at Phorum (phorum.org). I've installed
it on several sites. It doesn't require logins, it's fairly easy to install
and customized once you figure out how to do it, and pretty easy to
administer, too.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564