[thelist] IE can't resolve virtual hosts but Opera can [was RE: Apache vhost on win2k]

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Mon May 20 11:13:12 CDT 2002

I discovered what the problem was that I was having. There was little
problems with my config file but when fixed IE 5.5SP2 couldn't reach the
virtual hosts yet Opera and Netscape do.
Why is this?
Doesn't IE work with name based virtual hosts or must a server path be used?

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 07:57 PM 5/18/2002 +0200, Gijs van Tulder spoke this: