[thelist] Undo in Photoshop

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Tue May 21 11:29:01 CDT 2002

Depends which version you're on, but certainly going back to 5.5 there's
the History function, which substitutes for the Multiple Undo. Granted,
the lack of multiple Undo is incredibly annoying in Photoshop (and
inexplicable!) but at least you can actually undo more than one level
back. But maybe you knew about History already and I'm just being an
annoying smartypants :)

.matt