[thelist] Undo in Photoshop

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Tue May 21 11:32:10 CDT 2002

Annie,
Go to the window menu item at the top of the screen, to the right of file,
edit, image, etc., and when you have it pulled down, choose Show History,
which lists every little step you perform in PhotoShop. When you want to undo
a step, or a group of steps, grab those steps in the history window, and drag
them to the cute little trash can at the bottom of the window. You can click
on a particular step to gray it out, and have the action disappear from your
image. This way you can be sure you are deleting the right action.
Nan

In a message dated 5/21/2002 12:17:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
annie at twitch.ca writes:

> I'm trying out Adobe Photoshop 6.
> I'm wondering if there is any way to turn on a multiple undo/redo
> feature. I find it really annoying to be limited to only one level of
> undo/redo. I can't imagine Adobe developing it this way.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Annie

Nan Harbison Smith
481 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742
978-369-1224
978-369-1681

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use the Internet and he won't bother you for weeks.