[thelist] Photoshop Keyboards Shortcut?

D.Bruce Saurer g1notami at zoominternet.net
Tue May 21 17:46:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Timothy Martens" <timfm at hawaii.rr.com>

> Is there a shortcut to move between layers in PS6 (PC)?

On a PC...Alt+[ or ] to nav the layers
Ctrl+[ or ] to move them

g1notami at zoominternet.net

More information about the thelist mailing list