[thelist] Problem with second SWF not showing completely

Tony Page evolt at zamba.com
Wed May 22 20:27:01 CDT 2002

Hi Martin,
I'm not quite sure if there's a problem, the movie (after the loading
intro) stops on the first frame so you can read the message about eg
Arthroscopic surgery. Then it starts again when you press the "See step
by step" button and goes to step 1 where it stops. You read about the
first step, then press the play animation button and on it goes. Where
exactly were you having the problem?

Tony