[thelist] Web Based HTML Editors

Rob Wilson robw at enigma-interactive.co.uk
Thu May 23 10:02:01 CDT 2002

Nagrom,

> i sure wish it supported CSS (maybe the new one does)

The pro version claims to ... since we're having a play with the free
version before we shell out $300 I obviously can't substantiate that ;)

> another annoying feature is that all html comes back out capitalized, with
> quotes around attributes removed.
> this apparently is a function of the msobject doing the work behind the
> scenes, but it's still annoying.

Fair enough, to be honest this is mainly so a client can do some of their
own updating rather than having to mail everything to us.

Thanks for your comments and all the suggestions.

--
Rob Wilson
robw at enigma-interactive.co.uk